Saturday, October 20, 2007

My Halloween tradition

Starting off, if this goddamn computer doesn't stop fucking with me, I'll scream. Ok, on with business.

Just a few days until I watch The Exorcist TVYNS (2000). It pains me greatly to have never seen the original 1973 theatrical release. I beg of Warner Brothers to re release it. Please. I'll buy it. Promise. What about a Boxing day event...? 34th anniversary spectacular. I can dream.

I've watched TVYNS every Halloween for the last 2 years. (Only 2 years??? It feels like that film has been with me my whole life.) This year will make it 3. I've seen it about 11 times. I know it doesn't seem like much to some; may seem like a lot to others. It's all relative. It's the most times I've seen a film. I never tire of it. I'll write something here after I watch for the 12th time. It won't be a full review, just what comes to me. Cross your fingers.

And here I draw a blank. How ridiculous I feel to get writer's block on a blog.


UPDATE: I see I didn't write antything about Exorcist like I said I would... But cool things are coming up for this site. Keep checking back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could give you the original but I doubt you'd let me. :P

Monster-Maniac said...

London, dearie. Wait a bit ;)