Friday, July 6, 2007

Getting started

I'm starting a Jason Miller tribute site. Mostly because of the encouragement from my new pal, Cat. I was complaining about the lack of a site dedicated to him. She said I should create one, since what I wanted didn't seem to exist. I'm taking her good advice and giving his fans a place to go. From what I hear, he wasn't big on being famous. Whether or not he wanted to be famous, he has fans. I'll do my best with this place. If I post a picture that belongs to you, please tell me and I'll be sure to give you the credit you deserve. I want to share all the pictures of him I have compiled over 3 years of knowing about this wonderful actor. You are more than welcome to contribute your photos, anecdotes, etc. If you knew him as a friend, or only as Father Karras on the silver screen, your memories are also appreciated. By a fan, for the fans, this should be an interesting endeavor. Go Irish!

No comments: