Sunday, September 16, 2007

Go Irish! The Purgatory Diaries Of Jason Miller

For all those who knew and loved the late great Jason Miller, you must catch the final show of "Go Irish! The Purgatory Diaries of Jason Miller" at TNT, Sunday, 9/16, at 3:00 p.m.. This play is beautifully written by Tom Flannery and superbly acted by Bob Hughes. Hopefully, there will be many more showings of this play, but for now you have one last chance to catch it tomorrow :)

Thanks to Kelly Trygar for the notice! I'm sorry for not mentioning this earlier. All my luck to Tom Flannery, Rodger Jacobs and Bob Hughes!

TICKET INFO HERE

2 comments:

Kiddo said...

Ugh!! How did I miss that?!? Ahh well, at any rate, I reposted my piece on "The Exorcist" just for you and because of this blog. This really is one of the best things to happen online in years, you realize that, right? Miller has been roundly ignored and forgotten by all too many, though he reached so many and his fans are beyond number. Tributes and any centralized sort of fan base has been unavailable until now.

Thank you guys so much for making this possible, and for helping show this amazingly talented man beyond simply his role as Father Karras, though cherished that performance is. Truly. I found when I reread my post on "The Exorcist" that so much of it hinged on my reaction to Miller's performance. Truly. I still think that he is an unsung hero in terms of that performance. I couldn't even write about the film at all without going overboard singing Miller's praises.

Thanks again, and Go Irish!

Monster-Maniac said...

I didn't realize... Thank you from the bottom of my heart. He needs a second wind. The first was too fleeting. I only got to see The Exorcist TVYNS on a movie channel Halloween 2004. He deserves better than what he's got. He was beyond the stars... in anyway you can possibly decipher what the Hell I mean. Good luck.

Thanks so much for coming by. It's always nice to see a friendly face.